Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I find my account and invoice number?
- Your account number and your invoice number are located near the top left corner of your invoice.
- Can I pay my bill online?
- Yes, you may pay your bill online via PayPal. Send all payments via PayPal to email@example.com if asked, check services and goods as the type of payment. Please make sure to include your Account # and Invoice # in the notes section so that your payment can be applied correctly.
Unfortunately, you can no longer send payments via PayPal without a PayPal account.
- When is my bill due?
- Your bill is due on the first day of the service month. Service is paid ahead by one month-- ex.) September invoice will be received between August 15th-21st and is due September 1st.
- What is my router and radio, how are they different?
- Your wireless Internet is provided by a piece of equipment that is outside/in a window, a radio. This piece of equipment is powered by a wire that comes into your home and plugs into a small power supply. This power supply has a small light on it and two ethernet ports that are labeled, POE (Power of Ethernet) and LAN (Local Access Network). The cable that is plugged into your radio outside plugs into the port labeled POE.
Your wireless ethernet router will be located in a central part of the home, or possibly in your home office. In most cases it will be very close to the power supply for the radio because there is a cable that is plugged from your router to the port labeled LAN. That connection is what provides your router with the Internet service that is broadcast throughout your home to your wireless devices.
- I'm having an Internet issue, now what?
- If you are experiencing an issue first go through these few troubleshooting tips:
1. Reboot your radio by unplugging the power supply from the wall outlet or power strip. Wait at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in to assure it has went through a full power cycle.
2. Reboot your router by unplugging it's power either from the back of it directly or from the wall outlet or power strip. Wait at least 10 seconds before plugging it back in to assure it has went through a full power cycle.
3. Wait about 30 seconds before testing your connection to assure both devices have come back up and are fully operational. If you are sure that you have completed steps 1 and 2, and still do not have a connection, or if you need further help please call (812)738-7007 during office hours or call/text the technical support line at (812)596-0414.